Lots and lots of pretty things

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Etsy Stores of the Week

It's no secret I'm in love with Etsy. I don't often buy things, but I do when I can, and I could spend countless hours browsing rather than doing work. While I've been pretty good at not procrastinating lately, I figure Sunday night is a good time to get in a bit of relaxation and pine over lovelies I want and share them with you. This week? It's these necklaces.

And this one. And, uh, this one, too. Then there's this headband . . . and this one.

And for $25, this is an adorable Halloween scrap kit: 18 papers, Thickers, Sassafrass . . . a kit like this from a kit club would easily be $40 and over. I think I have enough Halloween stuff, but . . . she has a few others (a bit too cutesy for my taste, but still cute enough . . . and cheap). Ah, well. It's back to the grindstone around these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment