Lots and lots of pretty things

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vintagy Vintage

I may have mentioned that I'd forgotten to take pictures of the ATC Vintage swap; Ally posted up close and personal pictures of each person's design. If you want to view them, and/or read a very fun craft blog by a really talented person, take a look: http://allyserrato.blogspot.com/

I handed off my glitter ATCs today and think I was supposed to deliver Alice in Wonderland cards. Ack! I guess I better make these immediately since I seem to have transposed some dates. After that, it's a Halloween version. I think I might take a break despite how fun these little swaps are so I can, perhaps, make a layout or two in the near future.

Tomorrow, I'll upload some pics of the glittery glittersons though I've posted some half-baked phone shots to Facebook. I think that's it for now.

Some of you I'm sure have heard me talk about the Pink, or Pink Pineapple. It's my favorite little scrapbook haven and the only store I shop at with the exception of some online purchasing (kit clubs, primarily). I think it's vitally important to support local stores; small businesses need our support, and there's such a great community there. I might overspend, but I feel good about putting money into something I love and which contributes to the continuation of a great place. Take a look:

http://www.pinkpineapplescrapbooks.typepad.com/

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm missing something with all your crafty acronyms. What the hell is ATC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An artist trading card. Little pieces of scrapbook art that you make and give out. I can you hear you snorting and rolling your eyes from miles away.

    ReplyDelete